Halaman

Contoh Surat Dalam Bahasa Inggris Tentang Liburan

Unknown | 07.30 |
Dear Panji,
Hi! How is your life? I hope you are very well. My Brothers and I will go to Lombok next holiday. We will visit Senggigi beach, Gili Trawangan, Sekotong beach, Sendang Gila's Water fall, Rinjani mountain, Kuta beach, Narmada park, Mayura Tample, and Kura-kura swimming pool. I am very glad to go to Lombok, because I have never gone there before. How about you? Do you have planning to go to Lombok to enjoy your vacation?
That's all Panji. I will write letter for you again next time. Do not forget to write letter for me as soon as you can.
Cheerio
Retno


Above is letter from Retno, Panji's cousin from Bima. Read it carefully. Then Answer the questions
  1. Who is Retno?
  2. Where will Retno go next holiday?
  3. How many places will visit by Retno? Mention them?
  4. Has Retno ever been to Lombok before?

17 komentar: